Commercial Interior Painting Services
Here’s what to expect from our team:
- Required office equipment and furniture is moved & covered with new plastic sheeting.
- All floors, fixtures, counters, cabinets & baseboards are covered.
- Receptacle plates & air-vent covers are removed.
- All defects are repaired, sanded & primed.
- Paint is applied with clean lines evident at all perimeters.
- Furniture & equipment is returned to desired locations.
- All floors & carpets are swept & vacuumed.
All commercial painting work is performed with the business and its employees in mind. Our painting contractors realize it’s important to work around your company’s staff. Therefore, we promise to consider and prioritize their needs and movements.
In addition, we also offer:
- Superior preparation & fine finishes for cabinetry, doors & woodwork.
- Knockdown, Orange-Peel & Stomp Texture finishes.
- Staining & clear Lacquer or Polyurethane finishes.
- Wall covering removal.
- Light carpentry & handyman services.
Free Designer Color Consultation
Our professional designer, René of Allure Interior Design is happy to assist you with any color consultation needs.
This includes assistance with your color selections at no additional cost. Further, René is also a professional Faux Finish Artist & Muralist!
Trust the experts of West & Co. Painting
Most importantly, our painting contractors prioritize earning your trust for us to be in your home while you’re away.
Our main priority is quality workmanship. In addition, we value protecting your home and all of your assets.
We promise to complete every job accurately while staying on time and budget. Above all, we want you to enjoy and admire your interior updates for years to come.
West & Co. Painting is fully insured and we carry full liability & workers compensation coverage. Additionally, references, a copy of our COI & past industrial client contact information is available upon request.