Industrial Painting Services
Here’s what to expect from our team:
- Necessary equipment is moved for access and/or masked & covered.
- Balance of all floors, fixtures & adjacent items are protected.
- Defective substrates are cleaned, repaired, filled, smoothed, sanded & primed.
- Special Industrial Coatings are applied to manufacturers’ specifications.
- Equipment is returned to desired locations.
- All debris is removed & floors are swept or vacuumed.
Painting contractors of West & Co. Painting have provided industrial painting services to commercial entities for more than 40 years!
In addition, all required substrate preparation steps are employed to ensure the best coating adhesion for longevity. Further, all work is of the highest quality and completed in a professional manner.
We adhere to OSHA safety standards & show up on time each day until your industrial painting project is 100% complete. Our team will work with you to meet your budget & deadline.
Lastly, our painting contractors realize it’s important to work around your company’s staff. Therefore, we promise to consider and prioritize their needs and movements.
In addition, we also offer:
- Qualified & experienced staff members equipped to handle any challenge.
- Timeline & logistics recommendations for successful industrial painting project completion.
- Product recommendations for any substrate.
- Premium quality protective industrial coatings of all types.
- Proper substrate preparation to refurbish, protect, paint & restore.
- Advanced chemical cleaning methods for all substrates.
- On-time completions.
- Written warranties.
Trust the experts of West & Co. Painting
If you’re searching for a reliable company to deliver superior quality work for your next project, contact West & Co. Painting.
West & Co. Painting is fully insured and we carry full liability & workers compensation coverage. Additionally, references, a copy of our COI & past industrial client contact information is available upon request.